How can I apply?
- In order to receive a dormitory room, you have to be a student at an Austrian university/college/academy.
- After your registration, you will be on our waiting list. When you reach first place, you'll receive a statement of registration, which contains all the necessary steps that need to be taken for a final, binding reservation. Especially, the possibilities of a cancellation after a binding reservation, are explained.
- The handling fee of EUR 100 has to be paid when accepting the offer for a space in residence. The payment deadline for the first month’s rent and the deposit will be determined after the reservation has been confirmed.
- The deposit, which is due at the time of acceptance and amounts to three months’ rent, serves as security, for instance, for outstanding residence fees, damages, loss of key, incurred cleaning costs and dunning costs.
- It is necessary to bring your own dishes and cutlery. You have to bring along your own bedsheet, covers, pillow and blanket!
UNISTARTER – room furniture
Our partner UNISTARTER gives you the opportunity to furnish your room with essentials like a pillow, blanket, towels etc. Orders are possible months in advance and will be delivered to your new student housing address before you arrive.
Check out www.unistarter.at
Moving has never been easier.