Cancellation and security deposit refund

How can I cancel my contract?

  • Cancellation policies are listed in your contract or renewal contract.

How do I get my security deposit back?

  • The Security-Deposit Refund Form should be given to your dormitory administrator when you move out. You also need to proof the de-registration of your place of residence. Please do not forget: include your BIC/SWIFT and IBAN code, the address of the bank and your home address.
  • The dormitory administrator must confirm the condition of the room on the Security-Deposit Refund Form, therefore it is very important that you give the administrator your form before it is sent to us in the central office!
  • Incomplete forms will not be processed.


You find the cancellation form and the security-deposit refund form in your iPack Login.