Winter is not coming, it's already here. One of the best things in winter is streaming your favourite shows (all weekend long). I asked my co-workers for tips, here they are:
Sabine, Human Resource ManagementI love „The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel“ from Amy Sherman-Palladino („Gilmore Girls“). It's about weird characters who aren't like anyone else, it also has a strong female lead...
Ivo, Building and Property ManagementI really like "Chicago Fire" und "Young Sheldon" (both on Netflix). I watch "Young Sheldon" with my two boys, so it's kind of a family event where we have fun and switch off the outside world.
Marina, Hotel Director AllYouNeed Hotels
Here are my favourites:
- "Sherlock" – Benedict Cumberbatch is my hero
- "Black Mirror"- the future is now…
- "Westworld" – I only saw the 1. season
- "The Boys" - weird but really cool
- "Breaking Bad"
Thomas Schach, CTO
- „The Good Fight“ (FOX, spin-off from „The Good Wife“, gripping)
- „Bull“ (Free TV eg. ATV, psychology meets law)
- „Alpha House“ (Amazon Prime, satire, but funny)
- „Star Trek: Picard“ (Amazon Prime, coming soon, probably 24.01.2020)
- "Star Trek: Discovery" (Netflix, Science Fiction)
- „The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel“ (Amazon Prime)
- „Die Baumhaus-Profis“ (DMAX, documentary about building tree houses)
- "Stranger Things" (Netflix, big fan of the 80ies and there are some mystery vibes too)
- Marvel's "The Punisher" (bloody and action-packed but with a lot of heart, it reminds me a little bit of Wolverine, one of my favorite X-Man)
- "Lucifer" (Amazon Prime, is very nice to watch, not too demanding and funny)
- "Cobra Kai" (Youtube, Comedy) An absolute treat for fans of the original Karate Kid movies, but also for everyone else. Brutally honest and fun, what’s not to like?
- "Atypical" (Netflix, Comedy) Dive into the life of Sam Gardner, a high functioning autist as he struggles to become an adult. For anyone with both a sense of humour and a big heart. Also has an amazing cast & soundtrack.
- "Rick & Morty" (Cartoon Network, Sci-Fi / Comedy) If you don’t know it by now, what are you doing with your life? Go watch it, I’ll wait.
- "The Boys" (Amazon, Sci-Fi / super hero) I know we're all suffering from a superhero-overdose right now. But trust me on this, watch it and thank me afterwards.
- "Firefly" (Fox, Sci-Fi / Comedy) Early 2000s Sci-Fi adventure. In my opinion the absolute best piece of television ever produced. If you’re into Sci-Fi and smart dialogue, this is the series for you. Follows a crew of inter-stellar smugglers trying to survive. Sadly only 14 episodes were ever produced.
- "Better Off Ted" (ABC, Comedy) Comedy about corporate culture. An absolute blast and totally underrated.